Executive Assistant – Temporary
Location: Durham, NC or Seattle, WA or Remote.
Tune Therapeutics is a cutting-edge biotechnology company developing novel epigenome modifiers for the treatment of disease, with interests in both cell and gene therapy. Across our Durham and Seattle sites, our team brings together committed scientists with expertise ranging from basic discovery to clinical development. We are excited about discovery-stage science as well as translating new technologies to improve patient health in the clinic.
This is a temporary position from October 2022 to January 2023.
Executive Administration Responsibilities:
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- General internal meeting scheduling for all executives
- General client meeting scheduling (on and off site)
- On site meeting preparation (logistics, food, and meeting materials)
- Agenda preparation for leadership team & manager meetings
- Setup and coordination of monthly lunches, happy hours, offsite planning, holiday party planning, and new employee luncheons
- Managing client contact lists for executives
- Coordinating monthly all hands meetings
- Coordinating board meetings and board meeting dinners
- Record meeting notes for leadership and ad-hoc meetings
- Welcoming and signing in guests and clients
- Travel, hotel and conference bookings as needed across all executives
- Reconciliation and expense reports for company credit cards
- Submitting A/P and A/R to our accounting company to ensure bills are paid
YOUR SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 4-6 years of direct hands-on experience in a role related to executive assistance and administration
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of online tools and software such as Google Drive, Outlook, and Zoom
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communications
- Strong writing skills
Explore Passionately… Innovate Boldly… Execute Selflessly… Come bring the song to life!
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line